A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schmitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lynn Schmitt MD is a female Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt practices Radiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Livonia Radiologists.