A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmitt graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schmitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lynn Schmitt MD is a female Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Schmitt practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Schmitt practices Radiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Livonia Radiologists.