inactive

Elizabeth Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 4th, 2010
I first saw Dr. Williams about 6 years ago and she really blew me off! At the time I was in an HMO and couldn't stand my current doctor and couldn't get the one I wanted. I would have given her a single star at that time. But because the HMO wouldn't let me see a different primary care doctor within 2 months, I had to go back. It was like going back to a different person! I have been going to her for at least 6 years now and she is professional, very courteous, we know about each other's families, and she follows up on my current problems, helps me get referrals, and I feel she takes very good care of me.A number of years ago I referred another friend to her, with the caveat of my first experience. Dr. Williams also blew her off and I'm not sure whether she ever went back.Maybe she has a first time she meets you problem, but I am very happy with her now.

February 6th, 2009
Find another doctor
She is the worst doctor.