Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

3.0

Jun 4th, 2010

I first saw Dr. Williams about 6 years ago and she really blew me off! At the time I was in an HMO and couldn't stand my current doctor and couldn't get the one I wanted. I would have given her a single star at that time. But because the HMO wouldn't let me see a different primary care doctor within 2 months, I had to go back. It was like going back to a different person! I have been going to her for at least 6 years now and she is professional, very courteous, we know about each other's families, and she follows up on my current problems, helps me get referrals, and I feel she takes very good care of me.A number of years ago I referred another friend to her, with the caveat of my first experience. Dr. Williams also blew her off and I'm not sure whether she ever went back.Maybe she has a first time she meets you problem, but I am very happy with her now.

Warm, friendly doctors and nurses show details Warm, friendly doctors and nurses
by Eliza M at Insider Pages on Mar 17th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I take my four children to Dr. Beth and Dr. Dorothy. They are equally good with the little ones as the older children. There is often a very...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Responsive, Knowledgeable Pediatricians show details Responsive, Knowledgeable Pediatricians
by Jeanne R at Insider Pages on Mar 14th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

We have been patients of Dr. Beth and Dr. Dorothy for many years now, and they have both been very kid-friendly, responsive to different par...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Find another doctor show details Find another doctor
Feb 6th, 2009

She is the worst doctor.