Dr. Elizabeth Laffay DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2016
Very Friendly
I found Ms. Laffay, to be quite friendly and easy to talk to. She made me feel very at ease. If she had her own practice I would most defiantly travel to see her. I rated the hospital low on promptness, because a substantial time had elapsed between the initial visit and the diagnosis.

October 12th, 2008
Bad experience with this Dr
I had the misfortune of having Laffay as my Dr. during a trip to the emergency room. First off she had her med assistant draw blood on me while she (Laffay) was talking to me. I found that very distracting and I wasn't able to completely focus on questions she was asking me. Laffay seemed like she wasn't taking me or my complaints seriously. This was very frustrating to me because I would not be in the ER if I didn't feel like there was something really wrong with me. An annoucement came over the loud speaker that she had a phone call and with a dismissive attitude she promptly left the room leaving me feeling like I was a complete waste of her time. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone who values their health and well being. Her attitude is in the toilet and she needs to work on her bedside manner.

December 3rd, 2008