2.5

Very Friendly show details Very Friendly
by Tracy B. on Jul 26th, 2016

I found Ms. Laffay, to be quite friendly and easy to talk to. She made me feel very at ease. If she had her own practice I would most defiantly travel to see her. I rated the hospital low on promptness, because a substantial time had elapsed between the initial visit and the diagnosis.

Bad experience with this Dr show details Bad experience with this Dr
Oct 12th, 2008

I had the misfortune of having Laffay as my Dr. during a trip to the emergency room. First off she had her med assistant draw blood on me while she (Laffay) was talking to me. I found that very distracting and I wasn't able to completely focus on questions she was asking me. Laffay seemed like she wasn't taking me or my complaints seriously. This was very frustrating to me because I would not be in the ER if I didn't feel like there was something really wrong with me. An annoucement came over the loud speaker that she had a phone call and with a dismissive attitude she promptly left the room leaving me feeling like I was a complete waste of her time. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone who values their health and well being. Her attitude is in the toilet and she needs to work on her bedside manner.