A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia is Good. Dr. Laguardia has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laguardia graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.More Education & Awards
Dr. Laguardia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laguardia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Laguardia practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Laguardia, Dr. Isabelle Laguardia, Dr. Lisa Laguardia, Dr. Bette Laguardia, Dr. Babette Laguardia, Dr. Marybeth Laguardia, Dr. Buffy Laguardia, Dr. Elsa Laguardia