A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laguardia graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Laguardia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Laguardia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Laguardia practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Laguardia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.