Dr. Elizabeth Lamb MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

November 10th, 2015
One sided communication with this Ob/gyn. Threatened to discharge when declined to the overwhelming and unnecessary amount of tests. If a disease is listed in the textbook or she has heard about it she will want you to get tested for it. Overaggressive is the word here. Only cares about lining their own pockets. Caring for Woman?! Ha, Dr.Lamb and the rude staff at this poor excuse for a clinic only care about $$$$.

October 20th, 2015
Staff is inexperienced and irresponsible. They failed to inform me that my Gardicil shot was expired after I filled out paperwork and waited for 35 minutes. I had to go up and ask them what was wrong, and that was when they informed me of the expired shots. And this was after we talked to three people on the phone the previous day to confirm our appointment (because they had forgotten to call us to confirm). It never dawned on them to check the expiration date of the shot. The only explanation we got was "I THOUGH we had those shots."

July 19th, 2014
This physician office does not return calls. Highly unprofessional and RUDE.

May 14th, 2013
Love the doctors. They did a wonderful job throughout my entire pregnancy. All of the doctors have wonderful bedside manner and take the time to answer all of your questions. Making an appointment over the phone can sometimes be a hassle--this would be my only critique. Other than that, I am more than satisfied with my experience and will continue to see them for my OBGYN needs.

March 27th, 2012
Great doctor
She is a great doctor and I am glad as a FTM that I had their services

July 10th, 2011
I scheduled an appointment for a consulation for fibroid surgery. When I arrived for my appointment the waiitng room was full of patients. I literally got the last seat to sit in. After waiting about 5 minutes I overheard another lady in the waiting room say she had been waiting for alomost an hour! After that I went to the receptionist and asked her how long the wait was, and I informed her I also worked in a doctors office and wanted her to be honest with me.She excused herself and came back and said it was about an hour. I explained to her that I lived 45 minutes away and hadn't eaten anything yet that day, it was around 4pm. I asked her if this was normal to run so far behind and she said yes. I asked to be rescheduled for a day I would be able to come first thing in the morning. She looked at the schedule and finally found a day, it was about 3 - 4 weeks away. I missed my rescheduled appointment because I never received a confirmation call the day before. It slipped my mind I had made this appointment, but not theirs. I received a bill a few weeks later for $60 for missing this apoointment. I think this is a poor way to do business. No reminder call, but a bill instead. I will never return to this office!!

February 23rd, 2010
Dr. Lamb is awesome. She is caring and patient. She answers all questions and is fully attentive when in the room with you. The office staff is HORRIBLE. They hardly ever return phone calls, don't know answers to questions and if/when you ever speak to a live person on the phone, they always try to push you off to someone else.

March 16th, 2017