A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernier Lamont graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Bernier Lamont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Bernier Lamont practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Oncologists.