Dr. Elizabeth Lanoue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Lanoue?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Lanoue?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017

Always Good

I have been a patient of Dr. Lanoue for a number of years now and I have always received excellent care and counseling for medical issues. Dr. Lanoue always researches my medical history before my appointments and has been very instrumental in adding information and care recommendations regarding several chronic conditions I am afflicted with. I always look forward to my appointments as I receive quick and easy to understand information and recommendations regarding my health. Dr. Lanoue is the best in my opinion hands down!.

June 26th, 2017

Always Good

May 1st, 2015

Bad Customer Service From Receptionists

Dr. Lanue is great. Receptionists are not professional and it's difficult to make an appointment.

December 15th, 2015