A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Layhe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Layhe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Layhe
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Layhe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Layhe graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Layhe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Layhe DO is a female Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Layhe practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Layhe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Layhe practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton Rapids, MI.
See Lansing Hematologists and Lansing Oncologists.