Dr. Elizabeth Lebrun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Lebrun?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Lebrun?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 28th, 2015

Very displeased

Scheduled an appt, requested time off work, showed up and the office was closed. Never got a call cancelling my appt. That's just recently. Another time I was told my pap results were invalid and had to retake. But Dr sd something else entirely. The office called me, told me my testosterone levels were too high, Dr seemed to know nothing about that. I went months without a period, they never gave me a prego test, just antibiotics. 4 mo later, I took at home preg test, it's positive. I should have known after my very first appt when she made a comment about my breasts. Don't go to this gyno.

July 28th, 2015

Just another number

I was worked in quickly, which was wonderful. I had been having some major concerns. Once in the office with Dr. Lebrun, I felt very rushed and like she did not care at all about what I was saying or what I was concerned with. I have seen her 3 other times before, yet this time my concerns were a little deeper. She never eased my nervousness. Upon checkout, all I got was we will call you in a year. I then asked if someone would call me with results from my testing, to which I was told no news is good news. I will be finding a new Doctor.

April 11th, 2014

Excellent care

Dr. Lebrun has been my doctor for 15 years and delivered both of my children. She has a laid back demeanor (which is helpful if you're stressed or panicked) and great bedside manor. She has always been extremely professional and understanding when I was scared. Great care at all times!

September 11th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. LeBrun for over 20 yrs. She listens to my concerns and tries to work with me.

August 31st, 2011

It's easy to get an appointment, but for a reason!

A friend recommended Dr. Lebrun--I thought I may be having some hormonal issues and wanted to get some bloodwork done asap. I got an appointment very fast (within days), which is why I went to Dr. Lebrun. Dr. Lebrun did not seem very knowledgable about currend medicines. For example, I told her I was on Gianvi--the generic for Yaz--and she said "what is that?" She also did not know how many placebos are in a Yaz dose pack. There were a couple of other red flags to this effect, as well. She also seemed rushed, and did not look through the documents I had brought. It did not seem as though she listened to my concerns.I was willing to get past all of that, if I could just get the bloodwork done. I wanted to ensure that estrogen and progesterone were going to be tested, so I called Lebrun's office before I went to get the blood drawn, and the nurse assured me that both were included in the tests. When I went to pick up the bloodwork, however, neither test was included. I called the office again and had to actually argue with the nurse to get them to test estrogen and progestrone. Dr. Lebrun recently moved from a different group (All Women's Care) and I am wondering if they might have kicked her out, since the other doctors there got great reviews, but hers are poor. YMMV, but I did not have a good experience at this office and will not go back--some of the staff are unprofessional, and the doctor didn't seem knowledgable or caring. Perhaps she would be fine if you wanted a quick appointment for a pap smear or something routine, but for anything more complicated I would not go to her.

May 14th, 2008

WORST DOCTOR EVER

I have never been treated so badly in all my life. She has the worst bedside manner! I would never go back to Dr. Lebrun, nor would I take my dog to her. She's an AWFUL doctor!

February 16th, 2016