Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Lee
Dr. Elizabeth Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, CA, with another office in Berkeley, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus, Seton Medical Center and Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Elizabeth Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CA.
Dr. Sassan Falsafi
Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery
Lafayette, CA 0.32 mi19
Dr. Barbara Persons
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Lafayette, CA 0.32 mi21
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Lafayette, CA 0.32 mi37