A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leleszi graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Leleszi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Leleszi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Leleszi practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Neurologists.