Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Leleszi?

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Doctor is not willing to make child comfortable, she is not willing to look for answers if it is not obvious. She just wants to push the kids off to another doctor for treatment. Doesn't explain things well. We felt like we were an inconvenience. My child left there after our final visit very upset.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Best bedside doctor I've seen. She has a way of connecting with kids with special

Posted on February 12th, 2014

Dr. Leleszi is a great pediatric neurologist. Unfortunately, her new nurse at Beaumont is quite incompetent. She doesn't take the time to update parents regarding issues with medication refills, leaving the patients (kids) to suffer (without medication). Then, when her nurse does return your call, be prepared for her sarcasm, rare/if any follow-up, and lack of compassion. Disabled children are at her mercy. A quick follow-up call, without a definitive answer, is better than nothing.

Terrible Bedside manner and cocky

Posted on February 11th, 2014

We met this Doctor a couple of times. She comes into a room and does not introduce herself, she examines the child hastily then did not deliver a recommendation nor a diagnosis. It was rather bizarre. When questioned - she was offended that we even asked/questioned her. Her ego was a bit much. This Doc. spent practically no time and she had a terrible bedside manner! I will refrain from recounting the experience. This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone!

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Dr. Leleszi had a very approachable and comforting manner. She asked a lot of questions in diagnosing my daugthers migraines. I would definately recommend her.

My daughter loves her!!! So do I!

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I am so lucky that we were able to see Dr. Leleszi her bedside manner is like no other!! My daughter is 11, and loves going to see her, Dr. Leleszi makes exams fun!!!! She makes us feel so warm and cozy, like nothing is more important than her time spent with us! She is accurate, intelligent, and doesn't leave the room until everything is clearly explained. As a mother I highly reccomend her, we feel that she is THE BEST!! She also is quick to return your phone calls, and does not rush to get off the phone like some doctors.

Excellent

Posted on November 9th, 2010

After a mediocre experience with a previous child neurologist for three years, we actively researched for another one for our child and found Dr. Lele ...

EXTREMELY happy

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

My husband and I found Dr. Leleszi via an extensive search so that our daughter could receive a second opinion regarding some diagnoses of conditions from her now PREVIOUS Pediatric Neurologist. Dr. Leleszi confirmed suspicions that we had regarding our little girl's conditions and was very reassuring about her prognosis. She is thorough, skilled, kind and knowledgeable. You don't have to wait weeks or months in scheduling appointments. My daughter loves her! It was the best move that we made!

C Fuller

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

Dr. Leleszi is a wonderful doctor, she is like a pediatrician and neurologist in one. Very caring, very interactive with the children. Happy I found her.

Dr. Appt

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

My son saw her at the Michigan Institue for Neurological Disorders and the staff there is great, very helpful. Dr. Leleszi is a very caring doctor, g ...

Posted on May 19th, 2017