A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Levinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Levinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Levinson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Levinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Levinson practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Family Physicians.