A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Levinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Levinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Levinson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Levinson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Levinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Levinson practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.