A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Liebson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liebson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liebson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Liebson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebson graduated from New York University.
Dr. Liebson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Sian Liebson MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Liebson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Liebson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Liebson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists and Belmont Geriatric Doctors.