Dr. Elizabeth Lien MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 24th, 2016
Great Experience
I cannot praise Dr. Lien enough. After 6 months of frustration, multiple doctors and expensive diagnostics we still no clear answers. Dr. Lien was concerned, proactive and efficient. She took control, created a plan, made sure we understood it and answered our questions. My husband is finally getting his issues resolve. We would highly recommend Dr. Lien.

April 15th, 2015
Worst doctor ever
Terrible experience with "Dr." Lien. Same experience as the other 1 star reviews. Horrible and the worst bedside manner and most unprofessional doctor in a medical field I have ever had to deal with. 5 visits and she never treated me, kept "putting me off" and offering to see me over and over with no treatment solutions. For an infectious disease doctor, she never treated my issue in fact pushed me back to my referring doctor. Was very curt and abrupt and never offered any solutions. Told my referring doctor I regretted taking her word for her recommending me to this office and doctor. What a waste of my out of pocket expenses. Now seeing a doctor that wants to treat my issue. In fact, told me to come back and see her as needed without even helping me treat something another doctor found. Go figure.

July 20th, 2013
Worst Doctor I Have Ever Seen
Kept me waiting almost an hour , had not read my chart even after that waiting time, then read it in her office for another 20 minutes while I waited and spent 10 minutes with me. Started to order tests that I was allergic to the the prescriptions she was prescribing and it was in the chart. Rude and kept cutting me off. I would not bring anyone to her. I have seen a lot of doctors but this tops them all. She did nothing and I said how disappointed I was and that I would not be back, she just said ok. I have now found a great doctor who diagnosed me correctly and spent a lot of time with me going over my history.

August 27th, 2012
One of the worst bedside manners that I have had the displeasure of experiencing.
I'll never forget being in the Intensive Care Unit at St. Francis with a staph infection, a high (104) fever, pneumonia and about a week from having had RICE chemotherapy. Yes, all at the same time, folks. I was in a daze and feeling very weak and needless to say, sick. When I had to speak to "Doctor" Lien, I had to look straight ahead to organize my thoughts as my mental faculties were impaired from all of the combined illnesses. She insisted on making eye contact with me the whole time by moving herself close to me and, in front of my face. You've heard of people that "get in your face". This was a perfect example of that. In my follow up appointements, she was late all of the time (a couple of times I waited > than 45 minutes) but was very quick to set up regular appointments. I felt that I was getting milked in the process.People don't like to be antagonized when they are healthy, let alone by someone who is "caring" for them when they have serious illnesses. Overall, a really horrible experience. The only thing that was redeeming was the staff.

May 24th, 2010
Prompt, down to earth attitude, called my pharmacy on the spot to find out what I had been taking, prescribed something that actually worked. Good follow thru and follow up.

March 29th, 2010
patient
dedicated, funny, on the spot for getting you better!snap quick appointment!doesn't get any better.

August 31st, 2009
patient
This doctor has the worst bedside manner I have EVER seen.