A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lindberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Lindberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.