A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Lindberg practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians and Tucson Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Lindberg, Dr. Bess Lindberg, Dr. Bessie Lindberg, Dr. Beth Lindberg, Dr. Betsy Lindberg, Dr. Bette Lindberg, Dr. Bettie Lindberg, Dr. Bettina Lindberg