A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Lindberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Lindberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Lindberg practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.