Dr. Elizabeth Balhoff Lindsay MD is female, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lindsay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lindsay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Lindsay practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Lindsay practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Zachary, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Lindsay, Dr. Bess Lindsay, Dr. Bessie Lindsay, Dr. Beth Lindsay, Dr. Betsy Lindsay, Dr. Bette Lindsay, Dr. Bettie Lindsay, Dr. Bettina Lindsay