Dr. Elizabeth Lindsey MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

November 3rd, 2015
I did not feel like Dr. Lindsey was treating me accurately. After what she said were hemmorhoids, I went back 2 years later and she tells me I have anal skin tags which are an onset of chron's. She immediately wanted another colonoscopy (i'm 29 and I have had 4 already!!) and wouldn't use the past ones as data. I'm done with her. She just wants money and wants to perform unnecessary scopes in my bowels.....

September 15th, 2015
Dr Lindsey is an extremely nice doctor. However, if you think you have a fissure DO NOT see this doctor. Unnecessary colonoscopy was conducted which costs a fortune. Predisone cream was prescribed which caused the fissure to worsen. I seen another doctor and within one visit I was properly treated. (No colonoscopy needed).

August 20th, 2015
Fantastic doctor very hard to get initial appointment. She did every test possible but apparently I have a very unusual case of idiopathic chronic constipation possibly related to adhesions from multiple abdominal surgeries. I know she tried her best but I still struggle with it constantly and it controls my life.

July 20th, 2015
Dr. Lindsey has a wonderful bedside manner and made me feel comfortable and like she really cared. She was knowledgeable and proficient and I was very much impressed with her.

September 23rd, 2013
GOOD DOCTOR
DR LINSEY IS A GREAT DR SHE WAS VERY KIND AND INFORMATIVE I TRUST HER VERY MUCH AND I FEEL SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING WOULD RECOMMEND HER HIGHLY

June 20th, 2013
AMAZING
I have seen Dr. Lindsey off and on for over 7 years. She is very knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner. She has an upbeat personality and is always willing to go out of her way to help figure out what is wrong. She hasn't ever made me wait more than 5 minutes to see her in the office and she has performed 2 procedures on me and is about to perform 2 more and her work has been exceptional! She is great to work with and always willing to help patients! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who has any GI problems.

March 16th, 2013
horrible
after driving for 5 hours she gave no answers didn't even examine just looked at my previous records and seen that i was have been in paid for 5 months and on a pain pill for 1 month and said the pain im having in my stomach was caused by the pain pills worst doctor ever wouldn't send my worst enemy to her

October 12th, 2012
Dr. Lindsey
Dr. Lindsey is a great person and an excellent GI Doctor. very friendly, very well mannered and extremley easy to talk too. I would recommend her to anyone needing this type of help.