Dr. Elizabeth Livingston Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 16th, 2015

In 1989 Dr Livingston delivered my daughter. She was amazing. She talked me into having a live birth after a C-section at Duke University Hospital. Dr Arthur Haney was my primary doctor at the time and he would have given me another poorly done C-section. Lucky for me he was away when I went into labor. I will never forget Dr. Livingston she was caring and knowledgeable. I went on to have another child with Dr. Livingston's recommendation of another OB GYN . Very happy I met her.

February 9th, 2016