A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Londino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Londino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Londino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Londino graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Londino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Londino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Londino practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Londino has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Londino practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians.