Dr. Elizabeth Long Is this you?

12 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 12 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 10th, 2014

Awesome Doc

Dr Long is an awesome physician who cares about her patients. She actually listens to my concerns and suggestions, and is respectful. She detected a small melanoma that I had discounted, and has helped me with the next steps of care. I appreciate her candor concerning my health issues. And most importantly, she is thorough with exams, which for me, is an absolute requirement of care.

July 15th, 2016