A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Louka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Louka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Louka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Louka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Louka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Louka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Louka practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Louka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Drexel Hill Surgeons.