A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Louka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Louka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Louka, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Louka graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Louka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Bahiya Louka MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Louka practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Louka has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Louka practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.