A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lowdermilk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lowdermilk is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowdermilk
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lowdermilk Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Lowdermilk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lyons Duncan Lowdermilk MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth L. Lowdermilk practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lowdermilk has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Lowdermilk practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.