A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lowenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Dawn Lowenthal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Lowenthal practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.