A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozada-Pastorio graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lozada-Pastorio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Lozada-Pastorio practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Internists and Chula Vista Nephrologists.