A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lustrin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lustrin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lustrin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lustrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lustrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth S. Lustrin practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Lustrin practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NY and Hempstead, NY.
See Garden City Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Lustrin, Dr. Bess Lustrin, Dr. Bessie Lustrin, Dr. Beth Lustrin, Dr. Betsy Lustrin, Dr. Bette Lustrin, Dr. Bettie Lustrin, Dr. Bettina Lustrin