Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hall, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hall has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Monroe Hall MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists.