A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Hall, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hall has 13 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Monroe Hall MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Hall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Hall practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Novi Physiatrists.