A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Harrel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Harrel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Harrel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrel graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Harrel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans