A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Miami.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Kim practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Kim practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Kim, Dr. Isabelle Kim, Dr. Lisa Kim, Dr. Bette Kim, Dr. Babette Kim, Dr. Marybeth Kim, Dr. Buffy Kim, Dr. Elsa Kim