A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Myong-Ok Kim MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Kim practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Primary Care Doctors.