A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Myong-Ok Kim MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Kim practices Family Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Primary Care Doctors.