A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans