A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Klein MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Klein practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Klein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Niles Internists, Niles Pulmonologists, and Niles Critical Care Practitioners.