A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Klein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Klein MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Klein practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Klein practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Niles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Niles Internists, Niles Pulmonologists, and Niles Critical Care Practitioners.