A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Lowe, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Lowe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Unicoi Co Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Lowe practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Lowe practices Surgery near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Surgeons.