Dr. Elizabeth Weaver MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
Nasty woman
Doctor Weaver is arrogant, uncompassionate, lacks any empathy. She makes you wait for your appointment usually 30 minutes or more then gets upset with you when you mention that you need to get on with your day. She is an unknowledgeable physician in certain areas. I would consider her a general practioner not an internal medicine doctor. She is not someone you really wanna take care of you in a serious situation. She was incorrect on a diagnosis the first time I saw her and only stayed with her until I could find a competent internal medicine doctor.

October 11th, 2016
Very bad follow up
I went for a routine annual physical and then once to review a minor medical issue. While she seemed competent and her diagnosis was spot on, some things made me want to not go back - 1. She was over 30mins late both times. One of the appointments was at 8am and she reached the office at 845. 2. The office did not call me with the test results for over a week. I then started calling them and it was so hard to get someone on the phone - I left a voice message and an email message and got no response. After almost 2 weeks when after calling everyday for 4 days , I got through to the front desk, it turned out the lab results had come in but had not been reviewed. The doctor reviewed it the same day and had someone call me back with a note to take a vitamin supplement. When I asked how long I needed to do that, the nurse/receptionist had no idea. I was left with the feeling that perhaps the office is interested in seeing only patients with an eating disorder ( they seem to have had a great experience and given very positive reviews) and does not really care to have other patients.

November 17th, 2015
A Compassionate and attentive doctor
I went to see Dr. Weaver today to help me with an eating disorder that has been plaguing me for the past few years. Making this appointment was difficult for me. However, I am so glad that I called. Dr. Weaver listened attentively to me and I really felt she was listening to my concerns and understood them. She has given me several tools to help me and we will meet again in two weeks to reevaluate. I like Dr. Weaver's caring manner and am feeling confident that things will get better for me. Her staff were also kind and efficient.

May 19th, 2015
She and her staff are very caring.

April 15th, 2015
Loved the office staff and environment, so relaxing. Dr. Weaver is fantastic.

December 19th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Weaver is caring and compassionate and has a great bedside manner. Her on-the spot diagnosis bought my mother two years of valuable time when Dr. Weaver treated and referred her for stage 4 cancer. I really appreciated that she took the time needed to make the diagnosis and that she helped my mother move forward quickly with treatment. She was concerned about my mother's comfort and took the time to answer a lot of difficult questions. She will forever be one of my favorite doctors.

August 10th, 2012
Compassionate and Accurate
I am filling this out b/c I am actually looking for a more local doctor. I have been traveling 1 hour to see Dr. Weaver for 2 years. It is a tough commute. However, I stayed with Dr. Weaver because she is compassionate, professional, accurate and everything I look for in a doctor. I know that sometimes doctors are imperfect, and I have doubted her diagnosis before. Although I doubted it, I came to find out that she was spot on and I made the mistake. Sometimes it is up to patients to inform doctors so they can properly identify what is wrong. Anyway, she is great and I will miss her. If you do live close to Fairfax and are looking for a very in touch and excellent doc, check her out.

August 9th, 2012
DD
Excellent doctor, great bedside manner, listens well, supportive and strong follow up. Treats my whole family. Excellent with teenagers and young adults as well. Friendly, helpful staff. Able to secure appointments when needed. Highly recommend Dr. Weaver and this practice.

March 10th, 2012
Misdiagnoised
I was actually misdiagnosed with hypothyroid and she gave me a medication synthroid and told to use for 1 month and come again.however she took my blood sample to review again the cause for it.in the meanwhile I started to use medication as she said but I got severe chest pain and side effects within 2 days,so I called the hospital to take appointment to discuss with her.i got appointment on the next day instead on that day,so next day wen I went to see her,she came to told me that I was fine and no thyroid as the lab reports were now fine.infact now she was asking why I took the medicine before her confirmation,and she told sorry for the side affects.firstly she told me to use the medicine for a month and now since my report was normal she is covering up that she didn't suggest me.but I know how painful we're those 3 days to me.I believe there was some wrong with lab reports earlier and she is least bothered to know the cause y there were changes in labreports.since I was misdiagnosed neither the money nor the cost of medicine wud come back tome.she was negligent and careless and doesn't spend much time with you to understand the problem.a bad experience I can never forget.

February 24th, 2011
Weaver, Elizabeth Mary, MD is the WORST doctor
Weaver, Elizabeth Mary, MD is the WORST doctor!She is not caring, she is too fast and quick in checking you and talking about your health issues. She told me she would call about other doctor, but she never did. She also never called about the test results! I wasted my money and time there.Save your time and money! Do not go there:Weaver, Elizabeth Mary, MD Address: 9401 Lee Hwy.Suite 400Fairfax, VA 22031-1847(703) 383-4836 Weaver, Elizabeth Mary, MD is the WORST DOCTOR I have ever visited!

March 1st, 2008
Great doctor
Dr Weaver always takes the time to listen to your problem and come up with a plan of action that is well explained and makes sense. My whole family goes to dr. Weaver because of her knowledge and expert advice.

January 27th, 2017