Dr. J Macdonell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. J Macdonell?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. J Macdonell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2014

Dr. MacDonnell saved my life!

Dr. MacDonnell is an excellent diagnostician. She saved my life. What more can one want from E.R. Physician when one is in critical condition and pain? I did not rate follow up after visit because I was in the E.R. and this question is not applicable. Dr. MacDonnell was concerned, knowledgeable and professional. The E. R. Staff could learn to follow her lead and respond more quickly and with compassion and attention. The hospital needs to literally and figuratively clean up their act

August 22nd, 2011

Bad ER doctor

I am over 60 I have been to an ER over 6 times and less than 10, so I do not qualify as an expert on ER's. But one qualifying factor is that I do try to stay up on medical facts and use sense in my healthcare. My experience with Dr MacDonnell was nothing short of a nightmare. I first of all was quizzed by 3 different healthcare employees (Nurses, DR, ect) on each facet of my health. This includes health history, meds symptoms ect. After the interagation I was verbally attacked by the Dr. on her finding out the pain med that I was on (it was not refered to as a pain medication or 5mg Vicodin it was a NARCOTIC) I guess she can't pronounce Vicodin. She goes on and on about this NARCOTIC and does nothing past what other ER staff had done. I left the ER neauseaed because I wasn't about to ask for neausea meds from a doctor that has a problem about something. I discloses all my meds and dosages on admittance, she just didn't seem to know how to use her database. Oh, by the way I was there for a 7mm kidney stone and my Urologist office sent me to the ER (which she wouldn't contact!

January 27th, 2015