A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maier, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Maier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Maier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrea Maier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Maier practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Maier practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.