A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maier, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maier
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Maier, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eating Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Maier graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Maier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrea Maier MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Maier practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maier has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Maier practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.