A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Majeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Majeski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majeski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Majeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Majeski, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Majeski graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Majeski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Irene Majeski MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth I. Majeski practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Majeski has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Majeski practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Summerville, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Allergists and Charleston Internists.