Dr. Elizabeth Mannick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Mannick?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Mannick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2017

comes from the top

While the Dr. herself isn't bad, the office staff is a nightmare. No one answers the phone, I was actually forgotten about when I had an appointment, AND the receptionist couldn't find me, when I was sitting in the very small waiting area.She said where did you go? I was sitting right there. No excuse, really poorly organization at the place.

November 19th, 2016

dr mannick cannot handle the patient load theres simply to many to get proper care fore your condition went to oahu they told me i need to move there to get the treatment i need and cannot recieve on maui i get dr mannick is very busy i know she is trying her best but it is impossible with the overload not enough drs here in that practice I agree with person who said you cannot get anyone on the phone and they dont return calls I would not reccomend way to busy Good luck

August 3rd, 2016

She is the BEST!

May 25th, 2016

wish I never stepped foot into this highly acclaimed specialist, will fly to Oahu for quality care

dr.mannick was a horrible experience for me. Staff so aloof, late on appts. I show up on time for. still cant get my biopsy results back after 2 weeks? she doesn't see you , shes too busy and dumps you on her nurse staff after a colonoscopy with her. never addressed my stomach issues. just has you do a procedure of a colonoscopy and doesn't share your results or ever see you.

January 26th, 2016

Excellent Gastroentrologist

Very thorough examination during procedure, came to bedside and explained the results well. Very kind and caring manner.

January 5th, 2016

not the best dr. to busy

very bad experience with misdiagnosis would not recommend office staff flat out lies dr mannick is to busy to diagnos complicated cases if it is to difficult she will give up and say its something else 3years of trying everything only to make condition worse I would go to Oahu if possible where there are many drs.

August 4th, 2015

Dr Mannick is a compassionate Dr. I'm glad we have such great Drs. Here on Maui Her Nurse Patti is top notch, she follows up with and calls patients up at nights because of her busy work day. The staff there is # 1 and very professional. They all are the best on Maui!

May 1st, 2015

Friendly and smart, really knows what she is talking about! Wonderful bedside manners!

February 4th, 2015

excellent rapport with her patients. Very sincere and a very smart doctor. She is very interested in her patient's overall medical condition and I felt that she truly cared. Would not hesitate to recommend her.

March 27th, 2014

The best Dr on Maui

Dr Mannick diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis in 2007. What a horrible disease but I was blessed to be under Dr Mannick's care for two years. Her compassion for the sufferings of her patients' is clearly evident in her warm and very genuine bedside manner.

February 4th, 2014

Fantastic Physician

This woman is one of the most educated and caring physician I've ever had the "pleasure" to have to see. As a board certified in Internal medicine and also a subspecialist I feel compelled to write this. In part because my medical issues are so many and so complicated and so intertwined she tends to see me as her last patient of the day, so yes, I do have to wait a bit as she seems to give every patient all the time they need - it is not unusual for me to have a 4:30 PM (the latest official one I believe), I see her sometime before 5 PM and I don't think I've ever left before 6PM, and I know she's spent at least two hours with me at one time. And despite the odds against it, I'm still alive! This is NOT a complaint about either the Dr. or her staff - she is so good it can take months to get an initial appointment (if it's not urgent) and I've never seen her staff not doing, or trying to do, at least four things at a time. Yes, it can be hard to get an appointment - it is always hard to get an appointment with such a doctor!!! Sure another staff person would be nice but at the rates that Maui doctor's get re-imbursed, especially by Medicare (look it up yourself, you wouldn't believe me if I wrote it here) - more staff (much less GOOD staff) isn't all that easy to get on this Island!

June 11th, 2013

I have to disagree with the patients who had trouble reaching her staff. I have never had that problem. Quite the opposite! They are a caring staff and always on hand when I have needed them. Also, I never noticed that the floor was dirty. What time was that patient's appointment? Later in the day, the floor would be dirty due to the many feet that had traveled across, Too bad a doctor as excellent as Dr. Mannick would be judged poorly because her floor was dirty.