Dr. Elizabeth Mannick MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Kahului, HI

November 19th, 2016
dr mannick cannot handle the patient load theres simply to many to get proper care fore your condition went to oahu they told me i need to move there to get the treatment i need and cannot recieve on maui i get dr mannick is very busy i know she is trying her best but it is impossible with the overload not enough drs here in that practice I agree with person who said you cannot get anyone on the phone and they dont return calls I would not reccomend way to busy Good luck

August 3rd, 2016
She is the BEST!

May 25th, 2016
wish I never stepped foot into this highly acclaimed specialist, will fly to Oahu for quality care
dr.mannick was a horrible experience for me. Staff so aloof, late on appts. I show up on time for. still cant get my biopsy results back after 2 weeks? she doesn't see you , shes too busy and dumps you on her nurse staff after a colonoscopy with her. never addressed my stomach issues. just has you do a procedure of a colonoscopy and doesn't share your results or ever see you.

January 26th, 2016
Excellent Gastroentrologist
Very thorough examination during procedure, came to bedside and explained the results well. Very kind and caring manner.

January 5th, 2016
not the best dr. to busy
very bad experience with misdiagnosis would not recommend office staff flat out lies dr mannick is to busy to diagnos complicated cases if it is to difficult she will give up and say its something else 3years of trying everything only to make condition worse I would go to Oahu if possible where there are many drs.

August 4th, 2015
Dr Mannick is a compassionate Dr. I'm glad we have such great Drs. Here on Maui Her Nurse Patti is top notch, she follows up with and calls patients up at nights because of her busy work day. The staff there is # 1 and very professional. They all are the best on Maui!

May 1st, 2015
Friendly and smart, really knows what she is talking about! Wonderful bedside manners!

February 3rd, 2015
excellent rapport with her patients. Very sincere and a very smart doctor. She is very interested in her patient's overall medical condition and I felt that she truly cared. Would not hesitate to recommend her.

March 27th, 2014
The best Dr on Maui
Dr Mannick diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis in 2007. What a horrible disease but I was blessed to be under Dr Mannick's care for two years. Her compassion for the sufferings of her patients' is clearly evident in her warm and very genuine bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2014
Fantastic Physician
This woman is one of the most educated and caring physician I've ever had the "pleasure" to have to see. As a board certified in Internal medicine and also a subspecialist I feel compelled to write this. In part because my medical issues are so many and so complicated and so intertwined she tends to see me as her last patient of the day, so yes, I do have to wait a bit as she seems to give every patient all the time they need - it is not unusual for me to have a 4:30 PM (the latest official one I believe), I see her sometime before 5 PM and I don't think I've ever left before 6PM, and I know she's spent at least two hours with me at one time. And despite the odds against it, I'm still alive! This is NOT a complaint about either the Dr. or her staff - she is so good it can take months to get an initial appointment (if it's not urgent) and I've never seen her staff not doing, or trying to do, at least four things at a time. Yes, it can be hard to get an appointment - it is always hard to get an appointment with such a doctor!!! Sure another staff person would be nice but at the rates that Maui doctor's get re-imbursed, especially by Medicare (look it up yourself, you wouldn't believe me if I wrote it here) - more staff (much less GOOD staff) isn't all that easy to get on this Island!

June 11th, 2013
I have to disagree with the patients who had trouble reaching her staff. I have never had that problem. Quite the opposite! They are a caring staff and always on hand when I have needed them. Also, I never noticed that the floor was dirty. What time was that patient's appointment? Later in the day, the floor would be dirty due to the many feet that had traveled across, Too bad a doctor as excellent as Dr. Mannick would be judged poorly because her floor was dirty.

August 16th, 2012
The best doctor on Maui.
Dr.Mannick is by far the best doctor you could ever see on Maui. She is extremely smart. She's extremely friendly and truly cares about her patients. Besides everything else,Dr. Mannick is a genuine nice person who listens to everything a patient has to say. Dr.Mannick is truly the BEST!