Preventive Medicine Specialists

Neighborhood Healthcare
10039 Vine St
Lakeside, CA 92040
619-390-9975
Locations and availability (1)

|  What Once was!!  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2013

I have so much to say but really want to get this out so maybe there will be a chance of change. I have been a patient of Dr. Mannino's for approx. 10yrs and have felt so lucky to have her and many of the staff members there. I have been going to this clinic since 2001 and seen another Dr. there that has since passed away. I had so much faith in my ( Dr. Mannino ) and would tell all people around me to try her out. Yes this clinic is mostly medical patients but I also felt she treated everyone with so much care and compassion that rich or poor didn't matter. I have either had medical or paid for an ins to stay with her. Sadly I was badly injured in 09-10 that I had to go back to medical but thankfully I had a great Dr. so I felt. I don't know what happened or where that caring compassionate Dr. went but after approx. 10 yrs with her I am sadly leaving. The staff up front are amazing and they are one of a kind, and you can usually find a few great staff in a Dr. office but I can honestly say I have been treated so well by these lady's. They have had a RN or M.A that has been awful but that was a temp problem. I must say they will continue to lose patients if they don't fix the issue with they're scheduling lady Gloria. She could careless how a patient feels or what there needs are. She is too lazy to help a patient and want's to only make an appt and not hear why you need an appt urgently. I am a strong minded person and will make sure I go to the top person so another person don't go through such un professionalism with a simple office scheduling staff member. I believe in being your own advocate as in complaining as much as praising. I will miss the great staffing at Neighbor Hood Health care. They need to be awarded for doing such an awesome job. JoAnne, Denise, Gloria up front, Kathy, Angie, and ALL UP FRONT lady's Thank you for being you. * A Doctors care should NEVER change, if they cant be compassionate and caring and Keep to the OATH they took in Grad School its not where they belong*

|  FABULOUS DOCTOR!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

Dr. Mannino has been my primary physician for 3 years now. She is incredibly caring and has tended both physical and emotional situations for me with grace and wisdom. I am sad to be moving out of state, no longer able to keep Dr. Mannino as my doctor. I will miss her and her expertise greatly.