A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Marcus is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Marcus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Marcus MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Marcus practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.