Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Marks
Dr. Elizabeth Marks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newton Upper Falls, MA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Marks is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Marks has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Elizabeth Marks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Upper Falls, MA.
Dr. Alan Pollack
Newton Upper Falls, MA 0.09 mi41
Dr. Kerry Bloomingdale
Waban, MA 0.53 mi39
Dr. Peter Schuntermann
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Waban, MA 0.57 mi54