A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Marlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Marlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Marlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Marlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Marlin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Marlin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Marlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Marlin practices Family Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Vienna, VA.
See Saint Louis Primary Care Doctors.