A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Marsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Marsh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Marsh MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Marsh practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Marsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Marsh practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Internists.