A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Maslow-Najera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Maslow-Najera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslow-Najera graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Maslow-Najera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Maslow-Najera MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Maslow-Najera practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Maslow-Najera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Maslow-Najera practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Infectious Disease Doctors.