A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Masten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Masten is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Masten, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Masten graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Masten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Mem Hosp, Milford, De
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Feeney Masten MD is a female Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Masten practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Masten has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Masten practices Dermatology near Milford, DE.
See Milford Dermatologists.