A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Mattson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mattson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mattson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Common Cold
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mattson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- Kings Daughter Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Mattson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Mattson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mattson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Mattson practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Family Physicians.