Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Mattson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mattson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mattson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Common Cold
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mattson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Kings Daughter Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Mattson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Mattson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mattson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Mattson practices Family Medicine near Temple, TX.
See Temple Family Physicians.