A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth May, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. May has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane May MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. May practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth May has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth May practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Hamtramck, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Gastroenterologists.