A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth May is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth May, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. May has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane May MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth J. May practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth May has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth May practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.