Overall Review

3.3

September 20th, 2015
Will never see her again
I have never seen a doctor with such bad bed side matter. She was cold and had such snotty answers. I would not recommend her at all! The staff was rude as well. They all need to take a class to learn how to do there job! I left the appointment very upset and felt like I just wasted my time.

May 13th, 2015
I went to see Dr. Mayer for some swelling in my hands, and she saw my immediately. She determined that it was nothing serious and then tried to convince me that nothing was wrong at all and that it was all in my head. I asked for an MRI and she said it would not show anything. I sought out a second opinion from another doctor who promptly ordered an MRI, which showed a severe abnormality. Dr. Mayer was not careful and it cost me time because I was not able to get a diagnosis at an earlier time when I was her patient. I would not recommend seeing this doctor.

March 9th, 2011
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Mayer's for nearly three years. She is extremely professional and caring. If, at first, she may not come across as exceedingly warm, after a few visits the true compassion she has for you as a patient becomes very very clear. After my first visit and diagnosis I made appointments with four other rheumatologists and not a single one was as good as Dr. Mayer.Additionally, her assistant Mike is extraordinarily helpful, professional and caring. He will work as hard as possible to make your visit quick and efficient and always take the time to schedule another appointment for you right away.

October 2nd, 2010
Extremely Argumentative, Greedy, Lacking Compassion "Health Care" Providers:
If you're a patient w/ unpredictable,excruciating muscle pains? Go somewhere else & stick to someone who's more understanding. Because there are many others who are extremely nice & it's not worth waiting to see someone like this for 1 or 2 months for an appointment. These specific individuals are very lucky that a few of my acquaintances who are journalists, serious bloggers, & one who works at Consumer Report didn't deal with them.This doctor & office staff needs to take a business course on customer service, anger management( no matter things don't go to their way) but most importantly, they need to learn compassion which Is A Huge Part of Their Job, not just thinking about their money/ the bottom-line! There are plenty of rheumatologists in Tri-State area.

January 16th, 2010
Cruel & Cold
This was the cruelest and coldest doctor i have ever encountered. Said I had skin cancer like if i had lint on my coat. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Stay away from her. She hates her job and her life.