Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Elizabeth McBurney
Elizabeth McBurney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lafayette, LA, with another office in Baton Rouge, LA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Elizabeth McBurney is affiliated with Slidell Memorial Hospital, Ochsner Medical Center - North Shore and Slidell Memorial Hospital & Medical CtrSlidell. Elizabeth McBurney has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Elizabeth McBurney has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Elizabeth McBurney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.
Dr. Chad Prather
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, General Surgery
Lafayette, LA 0 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Waguespack-Labiche
Lafayette, LA 0 mi18
Dr. Frankie Rholdon
Lafayette, LA 0.23 mi11