A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McBurney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McBurney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McBurney, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McBurney graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McBurney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth I McBurney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth I. McBurney practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McBurney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McBurney practices Dermatology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA and Slidell, LA.
See New Orleans Dermatologists.