A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McClure is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McClure, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. McClure has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mary McClure MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. McClure practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McClure has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McClure practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Sacramento Obstetricians & Gynecologists.