A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McDonald is Good. Dr. McDonald has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. McDonald practice?
Dr. Elizabeth McDonald practices Gastroenterology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa McDonald, Dr. Isabelle McDonald, Dr. Lisa McDonald, Dr. Bette McDonald, Dr. Babette McDonald, Dr. Marybeth McDonald, Dr. Buffy McDonald, Dr. Elsa McDonald