A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McGann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. McGann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R McGann MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. McGann practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McGann has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth McGann practices Otolaryngology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Otolaryngologists.