A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ransom
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ransom Learn More
Dr. Ransom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Ransom MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Ransom practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ransom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Ransom practices Otolaryngology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Otolaryngologists.